The 2024 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology and Circuits is dedicated to advances and innovations related to VLSI Technology.
The 2024 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology and Circuits covers topics such as:
- New concepts and breakthroughs in VLSI processes and devices for Memory, Logic, I/O, and I/F
- Advanced gate stacks and interconnects in VLSI processes and devices
- Reliability related to the above devices
- Advanced lithography and fine-patterning technologies for high-density VLSI
- New functional devices beyond CMOS with a path for VLSI implementation
- Heterogeneous integration of non-Si materials/devices on large Si substrates
- Theory and fundamentals related to the above devices
- Packaging of VLSI devices including 3D-system integration
- New concepts and technologies for VLSI manufacturing
- Advanced device analysis, materials and modeling for VLSIs
The 2024 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology and Circuits might be held in Honolulu in Jun 2024.