JIB - Journees de L`Innovation en Biologie is an exhibition that covers topics such as:
- Will artificial intelligence change the economic model of biology and the financing of social protection?
- How is this wave of innovations distinct from earlier movements for the technological modernization of biology
- Medical control, where, how, why
- Coordination of biology in a state of emergency, redundancy of acts, package of biology, care
- Relocated biology respects the specifications of quality assurance
- Offshored biology
- Innovation in biology: an axis of differentiation for complementary health
- Place of biology in health
- Gdpr compliance
- The biology market: mutation and functioning compared to the international market
- The eu specialist in lab medicine at the forefront of prevention and at the heart of public health
- Lab medicine and healthcare digital transformation
- Reference medical biology laboratories (lbmr), an excellence to be exported internationally
- E-cardiology and laboratory medicine
JIB - Journees de L`Innovation en Biologie will be held in Paris on 01-02 December 2022.