The 3rd Annual Ligase Targeting Drug Development Summit is dedicated to Better Understanding the Function of Critical or Underexploited Ubiquitin Ligases, Improving Specificity & Accelerating.
The 3rd Annual Ligase Targeting Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Optimizing Tissue & Disease Specific Ligase Targeting Therapeutics
- Identifying & Validating Valuable Undiscovered or Unexploited Ligases
- Optimizing High-Throughput, Systematic Screening & Identification of Ligase Ligands
- Structural Identification of Ligand &Linker Binder to Guide E3 Targeting Drug Development
- Approaches for Optimal Ternary Complex Modelling
- The Landscape of E3 Ligases Targeting for Successful Degradation Applications
The 3rd Annual Ligase Targeting Drug Development Summit will be held in Boston on 11-13 April 2023.