The 4th Annual Next Generation Gene Therapy Vectors is a conference dedicated to the Next Generation of Vectors to Guarantee Targeted, Specific, Efficient and Safe Gene Delivery.
The 4th Annual Next Generation Gene Therapy Vectors covers topics such as:
- New kids on the block: novel viral vector systems addressing old problems
- Navigating challenges in early vector selection and design
- Pushing the envelope: revolutionizing novel capsid design for safety and potency
- Neck to neck: non-viral vectors that are challenging viral vectors
- Overcoming regulatory and cmc obstacles for a smooth transition to downstream
- Optimizing the payload for robust and sustainable expression
The 4th Annual Next Generation Gene Therapy Vectors might be held in Boston in 2024.