Offshore Wind is a workshop dedicated to offshore wind, one of renewable energy`s fastest-growing sectors.
Offshore Wind covers topics such as:
- How are offshore wind projects constructed?
- Essential offshore wind farm development processes
- Challenges to consider in operating an offshore wind farm
- Key delivery risks at various stages in a project’s life
- Essential policy, technology and market trends to consider in forward planning
- Key drivers of financing and financial risk & return in offshore wind projects
- Other disruptive technology and energy integration trends
- Status of floating wind, and how it will impact the industry
- Which markets and geographies offer the greatest growth potential?
Offshore Wind will be held on 02-04 October 2023.