Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA is a conference dedicated to key challenges, developments, revised regulations and emerging methods and practices in pharmaceutical microbiology.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA covers topics such as:
- expert guidance and the regulations concerning objectionable organisms in drug products
- changing paradigms in the field, from in-process testing to digitalisation
- alternative endotoxin test methods and rapid microbiological testing
- best practices and most common pitfalls within microbial detection and elimination
- the framework of a robust Global Contamination Control Program and how to approach implementing a holistic CCS
Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA brings together attendees involved or interested in pharmaceutical microbiology.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA might be held in 2024.