Polyolefin Additives is a conference dedicated to polyethylene and polypropylene materials and developments in polyolefin compounding.
Polyolefin Additives covers topics such as:
- Case studies of the applications of polyolefins from cars and pipes to packaging and medical
- Compounding trends and market drivers
- Performance specifications for polyolefins by application
- Markets and economics worldwide
- Materials offering added-value or cost-reduction
- Compounding and recipes for specific applications, e.g. to reduce fog and odour in automotive, for water contact in pipes or active packaging
- Compounding for different plastics processing methods
- Additives such as antistatic agents, heat and UV stabilisers, impact modifiers, clarifying agents, blowing agents, brightness agents, impact modifiers, anti-blocking agents, antioxidants, antimicrobial agents, flame retardants, oxygen scavengers, fillers and processing aids
- Incorporating fibres in composites: glass, carbon and natural fibres
- New technology
- Properties, regulations (e.g. REACH, FDA), testing, standards and quality control worldwide
- Innovations in the polyolefin industry
- Compounding and using recyclate
Polyolefin Additives brings together leading experts, end users, raw materials suppliers, compounders and plastics processors.
Polyolefin Additives will be held in Berlin on 26-28 October 2022.