Renewable Energy Project Finance & Financial Modelling is a workshop dedicated to techniques & models for bankable green energy transactions of solar, wind, hydro, biomass & geothermal power investments.
Renewable Energy Project Finance & Financial Modelling covers topics such as:
- Key requirements of Renewable Energy investments: Technical, management & investment requirements of reliable RE power systems & electricity markets
- Special requirements for managing Renewable Energy (RE) limited-recourse project finance transactions
- Designing RE financial models part 2: RE PF financial model capital expenditures and profit & loss statements
- Designing RE financial models part 1: Financial model design requirements & work plan management
- Summary interactive wind/solar project financing group exercise: Evaluating an RE PF financial model for risk allocation, transaction closure and post-transaction economic regulation & tariff adjustment
- Designing RE financial models part 3: Programming balance sheets and reviewing & stress-testing solar, wind, hydro, biomass & geothermal PF models
Renewable Energy Project Finance & Financial Modelling brings together attendees with job titles such as:
- Commercial lenders, guarantee fund managers, and development bankers financing investments in the growing green energy sector
- Renewable power project developers, investors, and green energy fund managers
- Renewable project contractors, operators, and equipment suppliers
- Lawyers, consultants, and PPP transaction advisors in the private RE investment market
- Green energy market regulators, system operators, managers, traders, and market makers
- Power authority and energy regulatory body managers, directors, board members & commissioners
Renewable Energy Project Finance & Financial Modelling is being held on 11-21 September 2023.