The 8th Smart Ticketing & Digital Services Forum covers topics such as:
- MaaS – How to move from case studies to best practices?
- Institutional perspectives on the most recent urban mobility digitalization trends and challenges
- Mobile ticketing and the revamping of fare policy frameworks
- Interoperability and Openness: Key features or add ons of a ticketing system?
- Railways ticketing constraints for seamless journeys
- Can digitalisation support public transport towards climate neutrality?
- Inclusiveness of digitalisation processes
- The funding eco system to enhance public transport and mobility digitalisation
- Urban intelligence actors, technologies and initiatives
The 8th Smart Ticketing & Digital Services Forum brings together professionals from the digitalization and smart ticketing for public transport and mobility ecosystems.
The 8th Smart Ticketing & Digital Services Forum will be held in Budapest on 11-12 May 2023.