Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals is a conference dedicated to learn how to design efficient stability studies that are suitable for global marketing.
Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals covers topics such as:
- Understand Stability Testing and the Guidelines
- Learn How to Design Protocols for Global Marketing
- Gain Knowledge on Storage Tests, Conditions and Protocols
- Develop Robust, Stability Indicating Methods
- Discover How to Manage Stability Samples and Facilities
- Understand What Stability Testing is Required Following Changes to a Product
- Comply with Stability Requirements for Existing Products and Line Extensions
- Learn About Light Stability Testing
- Discuss Data Treatment, Shelf Life Assignment and Extrapolation
- Take Away Practical Advice on, and Minimising Costs of, Stability Testing
- Know What is Acceptable for Matrixing and Bracketing Stability Studies and How to Design Highly Efficient Protocols
Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals will be held on 04-07 Mar 2024.