State-of-the-Art Echocardiography is a conference dedicated to structural heart disease, myocardial and pericardial disease, coronary artery disease, and interventional echocardiography.
State-of-the-Art Echocardiography covers topics such as:
- Echocardiography in valvular heart disease
- State-of-the-art clinical applications of echocardiography and Doppler ultrasound into clinical decision-making
- 3D acquisition and measurement of biventricular size and function
- Patients prior to, during, and following various structural heart disease procedures such as TAVR, transcatheter edge-to-edge repair, and left atrial appendage closure
- Right and left ventricular function with state-of-the-art echocardiographic technology including strain imaging
- The new diastolic function guidelines
State-of-the-Art Echocardiography might be held in Feb 2024.