The Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference is dedicated to the decarbonisation of marine fuels, the reduction of emissions and optimization of shipping performance, with IMO 2030 and 2050 targets in sight.
The Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference covers topics such as:
- Alternative pathways - Where will the first fuel supply chains be established and what is needed to advance these alternative fuels?
- EU fit for 55 - How will the EU ETS, FuelEU Maritime and other EU legislation influence the shipping industry moving forward?
- Green corridors - How can we implement green corridors to accelerate the industry`s path towards a greener future?
- Shipowner`s perspective - What fuels are shipowners selecting and why?
- Engineering solutions - How can we build more resourceful engine and ship designs that would enable improved utilization of energy?
The Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference brings together attendees from the methanol, ammonia, hydrogen, LNG, and biofuels sectors.
The Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference might be held in Netherlands in May 2024.