The 7th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress covers topics such as:
- Epidemiology, quality of life and health economics
- Basic and laboratory sciences
- Glaucoma imaging and investigation
- Glaucoma genetics and biomarkers
- Laser and other non-incisional therapies
- Glaucoma innovation and artificial intelligence
- Medical treatment
- Surgery and wound healing
- Rehabilitation and prevention of blindness
The 7th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress brings together clinicians, scientists, students and other health practitioners from the Ophthalmology field with a focus on Glaucoma.
The 7th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress might be held in 2024.