Audit Like the FDA – Effective Internal Audit Program is a workshop dedicated to explore how to create and implement an efficient and effective internal audit program.
Audit Like the FDA – Effective Internal Audit Program covers topics such as:
- How to develop a meaningful structure of audit, oversight, transparent communication, and escalation to management review.
- Using a structured program to identify areas of risk leading to an effective audit strategy.
- How a culture of quality and compliance can encourage clear and transparent communication of risk.
- How to ensure your audit staff is well trained to proactively identify, communicate, and escalate issues.
- Techniques for monitoring and communicating risk and improvement over time.
- How to prioritize, resource, and implement corrective actions.
- Signs that your company culture is taking unnecessary compliance or quality risk.
- How to identify residual risk.
- Tools for documenting audit observations and managing corrective and preventive actions.
- How to ensure management gets valuable information from your audit program.
- Roles and responsibilities.
Audit Like the FDA – Effective Internal Audit Program brings together:
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Quality/Compliance Directors, VP’s & Specialists for Medical Device companies
- Document Control Specialists
- Supplier Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- CAPA Specialists
- Auditor Managers