Cost Estimating Foundation is a course dedicated to the basics of cost estimation, cost control and planning.
Cost Estimating Foundation covers topics such as:
- The basic knowledge to prepare and evaluate estimates quicker and more accurately. This will immediately have its effect on the control you have on the cost of your project
- A basic understanding of the definitions of cost estimation, cost control and planning. You will also be able to read cost engineering reports and put it in the perspective of your project
- The knowledge to identify major cost risks of engineering. Together with the estimating methods this means you will be able to estimate the engineering involved in your projects.
- The ability to make your own factor estimates and validate factor estimates prepared by others
Cost Estimating Foundation brings together:
- Project managers/directors
- Everyone who is part of any team that executes industrial projects
- Project engineers
- Finance project executives/managers
- Project cost engineers
- Cost estimators
- Members of the purchase department
- Discipline leads
- Work preparators
- Members of a tendering team
- All who are involved in technical projects, cost estimation, cost control and planning, and contract review in their organizations.
Cost Estimating Foundation will be held in Netherlands as well as online on 21-24 Sep 2021.