The 14th Energy Storage World Forum + 7th Residential Energy Storage Forum is dedicated to large scale applications of energy storage. In addition there is a second forum focused on residential energy storage applications. All presentations are addressed by renowned industry leaders and practitioners from top utilities, and international regulators representing 20+ countries.
The 14th Energy Storage World Forum + 7th Residential Energy Storage Forum covers topics such as:
- Evaluating the top revenue streams available for energy storage
- How can utilities optimise energy storage to broaden their solution portfolio to their customers
- Storage projects are already bankable: lessons learnt to mitigate risks for investors and customers
- Mitigating risks in large epc projects in order to improve bankability
- How can storage be managed or coordinated to help the grid run as efficiently as possible within the slovenian transmission system?
- Defining a standard storage control interface to enable plug-and-play applications and grid interactive services
- What niche energy storage technologies are being developed and adapted for the residential market?
The 14th Energy Storage World Forum + 7th Residential Energy Storage Forum brings together attendees from around the world with job titles such as:
- CEO / Board Members
- Director of Product Management
- Head of Public Affairs
- Transmission Networks Manager
- Director of Grid Integration
- Head of Engineering
- Head of R&D
- Business Development Manager
- Distributed Energy Resources Manager
- Head of Power Projects
- Lead Energy Storage Specialist
- Government/Regulators/Public Agencies
- Wind & Solar Operators
- Battery Manufacturers
- Energy / Trading
- Commercial & Industrial End Users
- Energy Storage Solutions Providers
- Research Institutes
The 14th Energy Storage World Forum + 7th Residential Energy Storage Forum will be held in Berlin, Germany on 17-21 May 2021.