The Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit (GRC) covers topics such as:
- Managing the risk of information privacy and security
- Deploying and Developing an integrated GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) strategy
- Financial mandates, processes and audit functions
- Analyzing financial risk and regulatory reform
- Building ethics into a coordinated GRC process
The Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit (GRC) brings together CFO, Governance, risk, compliance staff, Chief Legal Counsel, Chief Risk Officers, VPs of Risk Management, Chief Compliance Officers, Treasurers, VP of Finance, Director, Internal audit, Controllers, Manager, Enterprise Risk Management, Director, Operational Risk, ARM-P, ARM, IT governance directors/managers, Risk analysts, IT compliance directors/managers, IT risk directors/managers, Information security directors/managers, IT Audit directors/managers and IT directors/ consultants.