- The molecular pathways in tumor stroma formation and immune-angiogenesis crosstalk
- The role of tumor microenvironment and angiogenesis in different pathological situations
- Precision therapy based on genetic knowledge as a potential target for future cancer therapy
- The importance of tumor stroma formation in cancer progression and metastasis and based on that developing targeted therapy
- Application of nanomedicine for targeted drug delivery
- Building a collaborative platform where basic scientists and clinicians can interface
- Cardiovascular remodeling and role of immune cells in cardiac diseases
The Mayo Clinic Symposium on Tumor Microenvironment and Cancer Therapeutics: Role of Precision Medicine and Targeted Therapy in Clinical Practice brings together oncology specialists, basic scientists and vascular specialists in the field of immune therapy, tumor microenvironment, targeted therapy and anti-angiogenesis.