The PrecisionMed Expo & Summit is dedicated to healthcare and precision medicine solutions.
The PrecisionMed Expo & Summit covers topics such as:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML): The role of AI in patient diagnostics and treatment
- How clinical genomics is affecting general practice: Genome sequencing to predict and treat more accurately specific diseases in individuals
- Managing Prevention and Recovery: new focus areas distinct from diagnosis and treatment in chronic disease management
- Predictive health - big data and analytics
- Precision Medicine and antimicrobial resistance (AMR): How precision medicine can help solve the problem by changing the way antibacterial agents are developed and prescribed
- Latest steps forward by pharmaceutical industry in delivering new agents designed to target specific molecular subtypes of disease
The PrecisionMed Expo & Summit brings together healthcare providers, research community, industry and government.