The 9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit covers topics such as:
- Latest trends in Adverse Event Reporting from Social Media
- Navigating through PV inspections – from announcement to CAPA
- Multi Criteria Decision Analysis in drug development – practical examples from a development program
- Implementation of GVP Rev 2 – Actual experience
- Enhanced EudraVigilance System – future perspectives
- Could be Pharmacovigilance considered as a thermometer for business?
- Quantitative benefit-risk assessment and patient centricity
- Benefit-risk evaluation of anticancer medicinal products at entry into human in a changing environment: a review of EMA/CHMP/205/95 Rev.5 guideline
- Patient Support Programmes and Market Research from PV standpoint
The 9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit might be held in Vienna, Austria in 2022.