Echo Fiesta: An In-Depth Review of Adult Echocardiography for Sonographers and Physicians is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Developing an integrated approach to the assessment of valvular stenosis and valvular regurgitation
- Current two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and Doppler methods to assess left ventricular systolic function
- Echocardiographic findings of ischemic heart disease, including clinical applications and interpretation of stress echocardiography, detection of mechanical complications of myocardial infarction
- The diastolic filling patterns in diverse cardiac disorders including cardiomyopathies, systemic diseases, and pericardial disease
- Echocardiography findings in congenital heart disease
- The role of echocardiography in the evaluation and management of the cardiomyopathies
- The potential of new technology in the field of echocardiography
Echo Fiesta: An In-Depth Review of Adult Echocardiography for Sonographers and Physicians brings together cardiologists, cardiovascular trainees, and cardiac sonographers.
Echo Fiesta: An In-Depth Review of Adult Echocardiography for Sonographers and Physicians will be held in San Antonio as well as online on 27-30 April 2023.