The 10th Global Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology covers topics such as:
- Smart materials and structures.
- Material science and engineering
- Synthesis and Characterization
- Emerging Materials
- Shape changing smart materials
- Property changing smart materials
- Bioactive smart materials
- Nano smart materials
- Materials in environmental bioremediation.
- Materials in biomedicine
- Materials for bioenergy
- Materials in industry
- Market demand and value.
- Smarter lifestyle
- Future of materials
The 10th Global Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology brings together:
- Nanotechnology Engineers
- Materials Science Engineers
- Scientists and students from Tissue Science engineering and Biomaterials
- Researchers from Mining and Metallurgy field
- Professors, Students, Researchers and Technical Staff from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Department
- Delegates from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Associations
- Researchers and scientists from Environmental protection societies.
- Delegates from Materials Science, Semiconductor, Polymer, Fuel Cell and Energy related industries.
- Delegates from aerospace, defense and automobile industries.
- Architects, Civil and structural engineers.
The 10th Global Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology might be held in 2023.