The Hippo Pathway Targeted Drug Development Summit is dedicated to safe & effective hippo pathway targeted therapies in oncology, regenerative medicine and more.
The Hippo Pathway Targeted Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- How to streamline successful translation of candidates through the clinic & to the patient which is safe & effective
- Case-studies that lead to a better understanding of the Hippo pathway
- Modalities to drug the Hippo pathway, from small molecules inhibition and other ovel approaches
- Augment ideal patient selection & how to utilize biomarkers to guide drug development
- The value of leveraging the Hippo pathway for the crosstalk in associated pathways such as RAS, EGFR & PI3K
- Selectivity & toxicity of TEAD, YAP & other high-value target inhibitors as a promising therapeutic
The Hippo Pathway Targeted Drug Development Summit brings together:
- Translational Scientists
- Medicinal Chemists
The Hippo Pathway Targeted Drug Development Summit might be held in Boston in May 2024.