The ICPCP 2022: 16th International Conference on Polymer Chemistry and Physics covers topics such as:
- Polymer Synthesis: Polymerization methods, such as new catalysts, various living/controlled polymerization, template polymerization, surface initiated polymerization, polymerization by biotechnology
- Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- Functional Polymers: Conjugated polymers for optoelectronics and electronics; liquid crystalline polymers; dielectric polymers; encapsulation polymers
- Macromolecular Architecture and Supramacromolecules: Macromolecules with complex architecture, such as dendritic polymers, hyperbranched polymers and polymer brushes; self-assembly of macromolecule and macromolecular systems based on non-covalent bonds
- Structure and Characterization of Polymers: Structure and properties of single polymer chain; structures and dynamics in crystalline, mesophase and amorphous states; composites and hybrid materials based on polymers; structures at different length-scales
- Bio-related and Medical Polymers: Bio-active, biocompatible and biodegradable polymers; polymers for medical application and tissue engineering; modification of natural polymer; polymers based on renewable resources
The ICPCP 2022: 16th International Conference on Polymer Chemistry and Physics will be held in London as well as online on 13-14 October 2022.