The IEEE International Conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems (IEEE EAIS 2022) is dedicated to recent innovations and open important future challenges in the area of Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems.
The IEEE International Conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems (IEEE EAIS 2022) covers topics such as:
- Evolving Soft Computing Techniques. Evolving Fuzzy Systems. Evolving
- Basic Methodologies
- Evolving Neural Networks. Online Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms. Data
- Rule-Based Classifiers. Evolving Neuro-Fuzzy Systems. Adaptive
- Pattern Recognition. Incremental and Evolving ML Classifiers. Adaptive
- Stream Mining. Incremental and Evolving Clustering. Adaptive
- Problems and Methodologies in Data Streams
- Statistical Techniques. Evolving Decision Systems. Big Data.
- Selection and Dimension Reduction. Online Active and Semi-supervised
- Stability, Robustness, Convergence in Evolving Systems. Online Feature
- Interpretability Issues. Incremental Adaptive Ensemble Methods. Online
- Learning. Online Complexity Reduction. Computational Aspects.
- Interaction Issues. Hybrid Modelling, Transfer Learning. Reservoir Computing.
- Bagging and Boosting. Self-monitoring Evolving Systems. Human-Machine
- Time Series Prediction. Data Stream Mining and Adaptive Knowledge
- Applications of EAIS
- Advanced Communications and Multimedia Applications. Bioinformatics and
- Discovery. Robotics. Intelligent Transport and Advanced Manufacturing.
- Monitoring Systems. Adaptive Evolving Controller Design. User Activities
- Medicine. Online Quality Control and Fault Diagnosis. Condition
- Image Classification. Image Processing. Cloud Computing. Multiple Sensor
- Recognition. Huge Database and Web Mining. Visual Inspection and
- Machine Learning Approaches.
- Networks. Query Systems and Social Networks. Alternative Statistical and
The IEEE International Conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems (IEEE EAIS 2022) brings together attendees from: