The 12th Annual International Conference on Architecture covers topics such as:
- Architectural theory
- Allied arts such as painting and sculpture
- Town planning
- History of architecture and the built environment
- Individual buildings and building types
- Developments in construction
- Technological Research studies the physical materials, methods, elements, systems, and science of architecture and the design and construction processes
- Social Research examines the people who inhabit and use the spaces of architecture
- Cultural Research studies place-making and the norms of the inhabitants of natural and built places past, present, and future
- Environmental Research investigates the physical context of architecture, opening timely questions about the influence of society on environment
- Design Research considers the processes of shaping and making of places
- Organizational Research examines the ways in which individuals and teams collaborate in the practice of architecture and in the client organizations
- Educational Research examines the pedagogies of architecture and related fields
The 12th Annual International Conference on Architecture brings together researchers, academics, professionals in private practice of construction and engineering, students and commercial construction organizations.
The 12th Annual International Conference on Architecture will be held in Athens on 04-07 July 2022.