Kenya Trade Show 2023 is an international exhibition dedicated to sectors such as: Building & Construction, Automotive, IT & Electronics, Food - Hotel & Kitchen, Medical & Pharma, Office Equipment, Industrial & Machinery, Plastics, Printing and Packaging.
Kenya Trade Show 2023 covers the following products and services:
- Interiors, Building & Construction, Water Technology and Power & Energy and Air conditioning
- Machinery, Industrial Products, Automotive, Electrical`s, Printing & Packaging, Plastics, Marine, Oilfield, Safety & Security, Aviation, Laboratory & Scientific Equipment, Mining & Drilling, Weighing and Measuring Instruments
- Electronics, Office & Computers, Satellite and Telecom
- Agriculture & Fisheries, Food & Hotel Supplies, Pharmaceuticals, Health & Medical and Hospital Supplies
- Export Promotion Councils, Free zones and Real Estate & Investment
- Textiles & Garments, Consumer products - Home Appliances, Personal Care, Fashion, Fitness and Sports Goods
Kenya Trade Show 2023 might be held in Nairobi in 2023.