Master in Cyber Security is a 2-year part-time Master program in Cyber Security.
- Each course consists of 9 classes and can be taken physically in a classroom-based setting or through e-learning
- The Master in Cyber Security consists of 14 courses, spanning 2 months each. You can take a course at a time that personally suits you
- You are allowed to miss 2 evening classes per course. Should you miss a class, you can catch up via the online learning environment
- All classes are scheduled in the evening from 6 PM - 10 PM and only once a week so that you can easily combine this Master with your job
- You can choose to book and pay for each course separately (only € 2,400) instead of paying for the complete Master at once
- The average class size is only 12 with a maximum of 15 students
- There are 5 start dates a year, in January, March, May, August and October
- You can take a term off if necessary without any (financial) penalties involved
- A personal academic advisor, who provides you with all the help you need and who really cares about your success, will assist you
- As the term schedule is consistent across all international campuses, you may study at other locations abroad any time
- You will earn the official American MS (Master in Cyber Security) degree, equivalent to the well-known European MSc degree
- This Master offers a global perspective on Cyber Security from a global university
Master in Cyber Security will be held on 15 August 2022.