Mayo Clinic OB/GYN Clinical and Surgical Updates: Staying Current and Ahead of the Curve 2024 is a course that covers topics such as:
- Fertility surgery in the era of IVF: where does it stand?
- Highlights encompassing all areas of OBGYN include practical talks & hands-on laboratories on:
- Surgical management of endometriosis
- Preventing preterm birth: what the data tells us
- Personalized feedback of surgical skills using video review and simulation of vaginal, laparoscopic, and robotic approaches
- HRT: what’s the evidence?
- Fertility Preservation: Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket
- And cutting edge discussions on:
- Transgender Health: Care of the Transman
- Fetal surgery for the critically at risk fetus
Mayo Clinic OB/GYN Clinical and Surgical Updates: Staying Current and Ahead of the Curve 2024 might be held in Feb 2024.