SPIE Sensors + Imaging is a conference that addresses the new challenges in Security and Defence including asymmetric warfare, network-enabled capability/network-centric warfare evolve, military operations in the urban theatre and peace-keeping.
SPIE Sensors + Imaging covers topics such as:
- Unmanned/unattended sensors and sensor networks
- Advanced free-space optical communication techniques and applications
- Technologies for optical countermeasures
- Electro-optical remote sensing
- Emerging technologies
- Military applications in hyperspectral imaging and high spatial resolution sensing
- Optical materials and biomaterials in security and defence systems technology
- Millimetre wave and terahertz sensors and technology
- Quantum-physics-based information security
- Optics and photonics for counterterrorism, crime fighting and defence
- Electro-optical and infrared systems: technology and
- High-power lasers 2014: technology and systems
SPIE Sensors + Imaging brings together attendees from industry, academia and government involved in security and defense from all over the World.
SPIE Sensors + Imaging will be held in Amsterdam on 03-06 September 2023.