Trading Amsterdam is a conference dedicated to the main issues, opportunities, and challenges facing the derivatives trading and investment industry.
Trading Amsterdam covers topics such as:
- European market framework and regulatory development
- Global marketplace trends and state of liquidity
- Derivatives in sustainable finance
- Clearing in Europe
- Digital assets, crypto and DLT
- Commodity price swings and European energy crisis
- Post-trade processes and inefficiencies
- Tech innovations in derivatives trading
Trading Amsterdam brings together:
- Hedge funds
- Asset management firms
- Prop trading firms
Trading Amsterdam might be held in 2024.