Wake Forest School of Medicine Summer Radiology Review 2023 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Common diseases affecting the neck and intracranial vasculature
- Anatomy, pathology and imaging appearance of the spine and spinal cord in varying diseases
- Identifying "don`t miss" incidental head and neck findings and discuss their appropriate management. current approaches to the diagnosis of osteoporosis and sarcopenia
- Relating simplified temporal bone anatomy to relevant pathology
- Common pediatric elbow pathology
- Commonly missed fractures and their implications on patient care to be incorporated in daily practice
- Challenging pediatric US diagnosis via a case-based approach
- Common pediatric abdominal pathology resulting in emergency room presentation
Wake Forest School of Medicine Summer Radiology Review 2023 is intended for practicing radiologists.
Wake Forest School of Medicine Summer Radiology Review 2023 will be held in Kiawah Island on 12-15 June 2023.