Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek is a course that covers current techniques & applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek covers topics such as:
- State-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice
- Advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
- Recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal imaging
- Advanced MDCT for abdominal imaging
- The common challenges in interpreting whole body and brain PET/CT
- Quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration
- Imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations
- Thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management
- The current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies
Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek is intended for:
- Radiologic nurses
- Practicing radiologists
- Physician assistants
Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek will be held in Avon on 03-06 January 2023.