The 10th World Glaucoma Congress covers topics such as:
- Medical treatment and non-incisional surgery
- Surgery and surgical outcomes
- Structural and functional testing
- Laser therapies
- IOP measurement, Physiology, and Pathophysiology
- Epidemiology, quality of life and health economics
- Artificial intelligence / big data
- Laboratory sciences
- Genetics, genomics, and biomarkers
The 10th World Glaucoma Congress brings together eye care professionals and glaucoma specialists.
The 10th World Glaucoma Congress will be held in Roma on 28 Jun - 01 Jul, 2023.