INTED2019 - The 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference will be held in Valencia, Spain on March 11-13, 2019.
INTED2019 - The 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference covers topics such as:
- Experiences in Education
- New projects and innovations
- Enhancing learning and the undergraduate experience
- Competence Evaluation
- Transferring disciplines
- Pre-service teacher experiences
- Learning Experiences in Primary and Secondary School
- Lifelong Learning
- Student Support in Education
- Science popularization and public outreach activities
- Vocational Training
- Inclusive Learning
- General Issues
- Organizational, legal and financial issues
- Education and Globalization
- Barriers to Learning (e.g.: age, psychosocial factors, ethnicity…)
- Diversity issues and women and minorities in science and technology
- Impact of Education on Development
- Digital divide and acces to internet
- Ethical issues in Education
- Impact of Crisis on Education
- Education in a multicultural society
- International Projects
- Joint Education projects
- New experiences for the international cooperation
- Project outcomes and conclusions
- Joint Research projects
- New Trends in the Higher Education Area
- ECTS experiences
- New challenges for the Higher Education Area
- Student and staff mobility programmes
- Erasmus experiences in the universities
- Experiences in Joint degrees programmes
- The Bologna Declaration process
- Research in Education
- Research on Technology in Education
- Educational Research Experiences
- Research Methodologies
- Links between Education and Research
- Engineering Research Centres
- Pedagogical & Didactical Innovations
- Language Learning Innovations
- Learning and Teaching Methodologies
- Transferable skills
- Tutoring and Coaching
- Collaborative and Problem-based Learning
- Evaluation and Assessment of Student Learning
- Experiences in STEM Education
- Flipped Learning
- Next Generation Classroom
- Technological Issues in Education
- Mobile learning: Phones, Tablets&hellip
- Blended Learning
- Apps for education
- Online/Virtual Laboratories
- Web classroom applications
- Managed Learning Environments (MLEs)
- Classroom and Laboratory: Integration
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Identity Management
- Industry and Business Innovation
- Cloud Computing
- Augmented Reality
- ICT enhanced language teaching and learning
- ICT skills and competencies among teachers
- Virtual Universities
- Experiences in Virtual Universities
- The internationalization of Universities
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Distance education
- Educational Software and Serious Games
- Experiences in Educational/Serious Games
- Educational Software experiences
- Videos for Learning
- 3D Applications and Virtual Reality
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs)
- Collaborative Virtual Environments (CVEs)
- Social Media in Education
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking: Twitter, Blogs, Wikis..
- Training the e-trainer
- Experiences in Web Technologies in Education
- Quality assurance in Education
- Accreditation /Assessment processes
- Academic experiences and best practice contributions
- Learning analytics
- Quality standards at national and international level
- Online Courses Accreditation
- Virtual learning assessment
- Curriculum Design and Innovation
- Strategies, Principles and Challenges
- New Experiences for Curriculum Design
- Generic skills and their development
- Forecasting of labour market and skill needs in Europe
- Personal Learning Environments
- One to One/Laptop Curriculum
- E-content Management and Development
- Knowledge Management experiences
- User-Generated Content
- Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism
- Open source and open content projects
- Digital Libraries and Repositories
- Service Science
- IT Services Management and Development
- University-Industry Collaboration
- Continuous Education
- Work Employability
- University/Industry Experiences
- Workplace Learning
- Entrepreneurship Education
INTED2019 - The 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference brings together researchers, lecturers, educational scientists, professors and technologists.
You are invited to participate at INTED2019 (13th annual Technology, Education and Development Conference) that will be held on the 11th, 12th and 13th of March 2019 in Valencia (Spain).
This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to an international audience. Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education, research and new learning innovations.
If you wish to learn more about how educational innovations are changing the world and how technology is influencing the learning/teaching methodologies, then do not miss the opportunity to come to INTED2019.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 13 years, INTED has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, education professionals and technologists.
Every year, INTED brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until November, 29th, 2018 (included)
Abstracts should be submitted on-line at http://iated.org/inted/online_submission
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND INTED2019
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in INTED2019 Proceedings.
- INTED2019 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science). Previous editions are already indexed.
- A DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
- All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 29th, 2018. (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 26th, 2018.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 17th, 2019. (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 17th, 2019. (included)
In addition to your professional experience in INTED2019, you will have the occasion to visit Valencia.
Valencia is a city to enjoy, to walk and to discover. It has a large cultural and leisure offer. Its old and modern architecture, excellent weather, golden sandy beaches, large natural parks and tasty gastronomy will make your stay unforgettable.
Also, Valencia is a very accessible city. From Madrid, you can take a high-speed train that will bring you to the centre of the city in less than one and a half hour.
Come and live this unique experience at INTED2019!
More information is available at http://iated.org/inted/tourism