The Global Experts Meet on Graphene and 2DMaterials (GEM2DMAT 2022) is dedicated to the latest research findings in Graphene and 2D Materials.
The Global Experts Meet on Graphene and 2DMaterials (GEM2DMAT 2022) covers topics such as:
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene
- Graphene modification and functionalization
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Van der Waals heterostructures
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization
- Graphene-related biomedical and health and environment research
- Semiconductor Materials and Nanostructures
- Carbon nanotubes and graphene
- Graphene nano In Energy and Storage
- Graphene 3D Printing
- Deposition and doping of diamond, carbon nanotubes, graphene, etc
- Photocatalytic process
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization
- Diamond devices for power electronics, optoelectronics and sensors
- New 2D materials (topological insulators, perovskites, etc.)
- Graphene based nanocomposites
- Spectroscopy and microscopy of Graphene and 2D materials
The Global Experts Meet on Graphene and 2DMaterials (GEM2DMAT 2022) brings together researchers, students, industrialists and academic professionals.
The Global Experts Meet on Graphene and 2DMaterials (GEM2DMAT 2022) will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 03-05 Nov 2022.